GO KART TRACK RULES
1) Must be 56"(inches) tall to drive
2) No bumping of karts is allowed
3) Do not touch railing of track with karts
4) Never stop on the track
5) Long hair must be secured
6) No cell phones or cameras allowed in karts
7) 2 seater passenger must be 2 - 12 years old
8) Must be 16 or older to drive a passenger
9) It is recommended you wear close toed shoes, and not wear sandals or flip flops. NO Bare feet
10) NO Profanity of any kind
11) Anyone appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is not allowed on the track.
12) You must have a waiver signed
13) Whatever track monitor says IS LAW!!!
if we feel that you are driving, operating or acting in an unsafe, dangerous or abusive way, you will be asked to leave the go kart track. Please be courteous, obey ALL rules, and listen to the track monitor
GO KARTS AT FLIPPIN' FAMILY FUN
Go Kart track is now Closed for the season!!!
Go Kart track is now closed
Racing is dependent on the weather. If there is rain or the track is wet, there will be no racing. If you are rained out, you will be given a rain check and you can come back to race. There are NO REFUNDS on the Go Karts!!
$6 SINGLE KART 5 MIN. RACE
$8 DOUBLE KART 5 MIN. RACE